- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
This position will report to our Floyd Hill Warehouse Located at I70 and Floyd Hill
- Managing warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing within multiple locations
- Maintain efficient locations, with accuracy of inventory.
- Identify opportunities for improvement, ultimately insuring productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Prepare annual budget and manage monthly P&L
- Ensure relationships are maintained in good standings with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Assign tasks appropriately and appraise the results
- Recruit, select, onboard, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (case movement tracking, slow/non-moving inventory report etc)
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager 3 years
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases, preferably Stratton Warren
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintain Colorado Gaming License
- Food Safety Manager Certification
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 8924