Warehouse III ($18)
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
Under general supervision of the Warehouse Supervisor or other supervisory/management-level position within the facility, responsible for performing a variety of warehouse-related duties such as receiving and storage of goods, preparing orders for shipment by picking items from shelves and placing them in totes, and ensuring that orders are filled accurately and efficiently, continually striving for improved customer satisfaction. This position is categorized as compliance critical and, as such, requires and is assigned specific responsibility for ensuring continual and proper compliance with all division, corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Must be able to use Radio Frequency (RF) to utilize the functions of the warehouse management system in order to perform daily tasks.
- Verifies merchandise received against receiving documents, notes and reports discrepancies and any obvious damages.
- Stocks shelves with various types of merchandise.
- Rotates stock so that newly-received items can be used last.
- Prepares orders for shipment by pulling items from shelves and placing them in totes to be packed and sent to customers.
- Performs daily counting and researching of discrepancies.
- Assists with inventory procedures as requested.
- Maintains a clean work area to help ensure that merchandise remains clean and to help prevent work related injuries.
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and DEA regulations.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary and participate in physical inventory.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Assist in order pulls
- Have a good overall understanding of DC workflow and can work with minimal guidance.
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires completion of a high school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires a minimum of three (3) years of equivalent work experience and 3 years of work experience with AmerisourceBergen.
- Ability to read and understand the English language for the purpose of comparing and reading product descriptions, names and shelf labels.
- Must possess basic mathematical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with others.
- Strong organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Ability to use good judgment in order to carry out detailed instructions.
- Basic computer knowledge preferred.
- Ability to operate equipment such as reach truck, picker machine, forklift, etc.
- Ability to help train and assist associates when needed.
- Must be a team player and demonstrate effective communication and problem solving skills.
- Maintain appropriate attendance standards.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9365