Warehouse I, II, III $21 - $26 + $1,500 sign on bonus
- Employment Type
- General Administration, Warehouse/Purchasing
Job Title: Warehouse I, II, III
Salary: $21 - $26 + sign on bonus of $1,500 payable at 30 days, 90 days, 6 months
Status: Full Time and Part Time
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Monarch’s ultimate resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Bistro Restaurant. Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games including: black jack, Pai Gow, roulette, and baccarat with unlimited betting; a new poker room and sports betting room. On our 23rd floor experience breath taking panoramic mountain views in our Spa, Fitness Center, and Pool.
There are many great advantages to work in our Warehouse department:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Consistent Schedules Sunday - Saturday during the day
- Career Advancement
- Prepares shipments for postal or commercial conveyance; determines most economical and efficient shipping method; selects appropriate shipping container; packs items to ensure safe delivery.
- Prepares bills of lading; checks items to be shipped against work orders to ascertain that quantities, destination, and routing are correct.
- Receives and unloads incoming materials and compares information on packing slip with purchase order to verify accuracy of shipment.
- Sorts, counts, packages, labels, unpacks, and/or logs inventory which is shipped or received.
- Inspects shipments for damages or defects; records discrepancies or damages and notifies supervisor and/or purchasing personnel.
- Delivers items to requisitioning departments and obtains authorized signatures for accepted items.
- Traces lost shipments and/or customer claims of lost shipments; initiates proof of delivery documents.
- Maintains company shipping database, prepare routine reports, and file shipping/receiving records.
- Operates dolly, pallet jack, and/or forklift in loading and unloading supplies and equipment.
- Issues stock based on requisitions request by individual departments.
- Responsible to ensure cleanliness and sanitation of work areas.
- All duties to be performed while following all safety policy and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned in the warehouse.
- Ability to perform basic computer entry and searches.
- Ability to operate pallet jack, forklift.
- Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
- Knowledge of postal or commercial shipping methods and procedures.
- Ability to sort, check, count, and verify numbers.
- Ability to work from a ladder and other elevated positions.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to receive, track, and distribute materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and other departments.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand.
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must have the ability to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, reach, and continuously use hands.
- Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds and occasionally lift up to 100 pounds.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
- Colorado Gaming License preferred.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.