Job Title: Wardrobe Manager
Salary: $50,000 +
Status: Full Time
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
There are many great advantages to work in our Wardrobe department:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Career Advancement
- Beautiful, modern, fast paced work environment that you can take pride in
- Our team knows that we succeed together
- Strong emphasis on service standards
Under direction of the Director of Human Resources, the Wardrobe Manager is responsible for the operation of the wardrobe department, which includes the purchase, repair, distribution, and laundering of Team Member uniforms and the upkeep and operation of the wardrobe facility.
The Wardrobe Manager, as with all members of the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Team, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner, which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance. The Wardrobe Manager shares in the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa support of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them.
- Responsible for the day to day operation of the Wardrobe Department including daily priorities, staff schedule, and special projects.
- Oversees the upkeep of uniforms and recommend new and replacement uniforms as necessary based on need. Ensures that garments are assigned to Team Members in an accurate manner.
- Records, controls and monitors inventory needs. Ensures garments are adequately labeled for accurate inventory and recording.
- Acts as liaison with various uniform vendors and fosters effective relationships with client representatives. Reviews contracts, determines cost effectiveness, and makes recommendation to uniform maintenance programs. Maintains uniform vendor and contract files.
- Creates purchase orders and receivers as required. Obtains approvals for purchases in accordance with company procedures.
- Recommends reorder for replacement or the supplemental stock of garments.
- Researches garment prices to ensure cost control.
- Oversees garment discards in accordance with established company procedures.
- Prepares necessary reports for Management and work directly with all Management for the uniform needs required by the General Manager.
- Plans, organizes, and controls all activities of the department. Develops department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Monitors garment quality, budget, vendor issues, fabric quantities and future designs.
- Manages purchasing decisions as needed by the wardrobe department.
- Ensures company and department’s policies and procedures are followed by Team Members.
- Plans and implements action plans for the department’s future success.
- Participates in staff selection/interview process. Recruits, hires, and trains all wardrobe staff.
- Resolves Team Member issues and supports team building with positive and open communication.
- Review and maintain the performance level and attendance of the department staff.
- Perform all tasks of the Wardrobe Attendant as required.
- Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
- Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process (specifically Department Managers); Makes timely decisions.
- Participates in management staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars.
- Plan and recommend budgets, manages expenditures, and reports on budget variances.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with department managers, Team Members, and the general public.
- Computer proficiency with knowledge of all MS Office products and database management.
- Able to prioritize work-load & have the ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of the organization and operation of administrative programs.
- Knowledge of purchasing and inventory control. Knowledge of garment and fabric care preferred.
- Ability to develop long-term plans and programs and to evaluate work accomplishments.
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form.
- Minimum of 3 years management or equivalent experience supplemented by college level courses.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17749