Wardrobe Attendant PT + up to $200 New Hire Incentives + Free Meal + Benefits
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality
Job Title: Wardrobe Attendant
Starting at: $16.50/ hour + up to $200 New Hire Incentives + Free Meal + Benefits
Status: Part Time
Other Compensation: New hire incentives includes up to $200 after completion of 6 months
Apply today start tomorrow. Refer a friend/family member if you’re both hired, you both will earn an extra $600 in referral bonuses!
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- New Hire Incentives up to $200
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift
- 80% - 100% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Assign new hires proper uniforms, ID badge and name tag, explain all necessary processes including locker information, dress code requirements if needed measure team member for appropriate uniforms.
- Assist Team Members with returning company property upon termination: un-assigning uniforms, adding notes to uniform system, printing and signing all paperwork to process outgoing team member.
- Print and file assigned/unassigned uniforms report, locker assignments, request for new/borrowed uniforms.
- Inventory maintenance and ordering of new/replacement uniforms.
- Minor alterations and repair of uniforms.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on your own and stay on task.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and with a team.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of MS Office – especially excel.
- Ability to be polite and professional over the phone at all times.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and other departments.
- Must possess excellent guest service and communication skills.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.