Visual Design Manager - Onsite Job Fair 1/26 & 1/28
- Employment Type
Job Title: Visual Design Manager
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
Status: Full Time
Other Compensation: This position is bonus eligible up to 10% of the annual salary after completion of on year which is determined by the Company in its sole discretion and based on certain Company and personal performance objectives.
Let your career take flight!!!! Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is immediately hiring for all resort positions!
Monarch’s new resort will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Incentives for Non-Management
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
- Accrued Sick Time
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 2 Weeks PTO
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Responsible for designing the visual aspect of the entire property, to include silk and fresh flowers, special events and displays
- Stays up to date on current trends and incorporates into property designs as appropriate
- Manages the daily operations for the Visual Design Department
Interviewing, hiring and disciplinary action
- Weekly staff schedule
- Oversee cleanliness
- Motivating, guiding and training the team
- Responsible for overseeing department finances, including monthly reports and yearly budget
- Works with other departments to accomplish project goals.
- Responsible for maintaining all live and silk plants around the property.
- Visual Presentation and Maintenance of various displays/arrangements.
- Creative & visual design execution to ensure Four Diamond standards of excellence both in interior and exterior displays.
- Interface with various vendors to ensure visual art/floral arrangement supplies are on hand and utilize existing current creative art/décor and other arrangements on hand.
- Oversees fresh floral design.
- Oversees and directs silk floral design.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in visual design
- Must possess plant knowledge both indoor and out
- Skill in visual design/merchandising
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Basic computer skills
- Some travel may be required
- Willing and able to work additional hours when needed
- Must be able to work varied shifts as needed
- Knowledge of chemicals as it relates to specific designs and arrangements
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.