VIP Services Manager
- Employment Type
Job Title: VIP Services Manager
Salary: $50,000 - $55,000
Status: Full Time
Apply today start tomorrow. Refer a friend/family member if you’re both hired, you both will earn an extra $600 in referral bonuses!
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- New Hire Incentives up to $400 (for non-management)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- 80% - 100% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
Assists the Director of VIP Services with the department budget, P&L variance reports, and host productivity data. Manages the day-to-day operation of the VIP host team, the VIP Services Office and VIP supervisory staff. The position oversees daily staff functions to ensure the smooth delivery of outstanding customer service. Keeps staff well informed to act as information center and have the ability to handle the needs of the VIP guests. Handles all interdepartmental communications. Oversees all departmental functions and reports directly to the Director of VIP Services on profitability, expense challenges.
- Acts as interim department director in the absence of the Director of VIP Services.
- Assists in preparation of the annual VIP Services budget.
- Assists in completing the monthly P&L variance reports.
- Responsible for budgeting and expense tracking for VIP Services host team, and department.
- Works directly with the Hotel to maximize occupancy.
- Gathers data and provides input to the department director on host productivity in the areas of contacts, Theo goals, and database maintenance.
- Assist Hosts in handling special requests from VIP guests.
- Trains, evaluates, and disciplines VIP Services supervisory staff.
- Responsible for all aspects of payroll management for VIP Services hourly team members.
- Ensures cleanliness, presentation and general working order of all VIP areas, and schedules delivery of lounge amenity orders.
- Ensures that the team is well informed of all special events and promotions.
- Develops / manages memos, policies, procedures, training manuals, and operations manuals for VIP Services.
- Coordinates work schedules and duties.
- Responsible to maintaining open communication with the Hotel, Room Service, Special Events, Marketing and other related departments.
- Ensure that all staff is cross-trained to handle all functions with guest play, comping guidelines, free play offers/grants.
EDUCATION: Minimum 2 year, Associate’s, college degree
Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 2 years supervisory in Casino Marketing, Gaming or Hotel.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- Proficiency in PC operations including Windows, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of the data collection systems, Patron Management and HMS preferred.
- Enjoys being with people and has the ability to motivate subordinates.
- Strong interpersonal and phone skills.
- Ability to make decisions impacting departmental expenses.
- Ability to solve guest’s problems to their satisfaction while protecting Monarch’s interests.
- Good organizational skills; able to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to maintain composure under all circumstances.
- Ability to maintain the strictest confidence regarding all Monarch information and our guests
- Physical ability to stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Physical ability to move quickly throughout the property.
- Ability to memorize data concerning various programs.
- Must possess aptitude and focus.
- Must be able and willing to work various days and shifts, and long hours as required.
- Must be 21 years of age and able to obtain a Colorado support gaming license
This list of essential functions, other duties, mental and physical demands, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise job descriptions and to require other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors