VIP Lounge Host/Bartender - Onsite Job Fair 1/26 & 1/28
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, Hospitality
Job Title:VIP bartender/Lounge Host
Status: Full Time
Other Compensation: $10 + Tips
Let your career take flight!!!! Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is immediately hiring for all resort positions!
Monarch’s new resort will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Incentives for Non-Management
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
- Accrued Sick Time
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 2 Weeks PTO
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
As a VIP lounge receptionist you will provide above and beyond the best experience to our guests with an elegant style, finesse, and a charming demeanor. VIP receptionists must maintain general menu knowledge and a basic understanding of wine and spirits. Provide support for VIP lounge bartenders/ servers, while maintaining proper health standards and a safe work environment.
- Greet and communicate with all guests in a friendly and courteous manner
- Ensure prompt, expedient and courteous service to all guests at all times.
- Smile and show genuine interest in the guests’ needs or questions and always attempt to accommodate any reasonable requests
- Circulates through the assigned lounge area on a continuous basis to provide superior guest service.
- Ability to maintain a clean properly stocked and organized bar, lounge and side station including but not limited to all glassware, garnishes, ice, condiments and dry goods.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, free of dirty glassware, ashtrays, beer bottles, and dispose of other trash.
- Must verify par levels for all products and equipment needs within the designated work area at the beginning of every shift.
- Bring shortages and/or needs to the attention of a manager on duty ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members and management in both written and verbal form.
- Adhere to, enforce and practice all alcoholic beverage laws, policies, and regulations.
- Contact the Beverage Manager/Supervisor on duty for any guest related issues, if unable to assist in finding an agreeable solution to the defined issue.
- Abide by the established standards for health, safety and continual side work duties.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Previous restaurant/ server experience required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License. Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Ability to stand/walk for duration of shift.
- Must have basic math skills
- Must maintain accurate and proper comp and cash handling procedures in accordance with department policies. Must be able to lift and maneuver heavy items (i.e. cases of alcohol)