VIP High Limit Ambassador - Onsite Job Fair 1/26 & 1/28
- Employment Type
Job Title: VIP High Limit Ambassador
Status: Full Time
Let your career take flight!!!! Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is immediately hiring for all resort positions!
Monarch’s new resort will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Incentives for Non-Management
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
- Accrued Sick Time
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 2 Weeks PTO
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Communicate the benefits and rewards of Monarch Rewards membership using persuasion and motivated enthusiasm.
- Providing excellence in guest service with a positive attitude on a daily basis.
- Display professional communication skills.
- Interact with guests on a daily basis within the High Limit gaming area.
- Open club accounts
- Provide specific information on casino, resort property as well as general information on the surrounding area, assist in locating a specific machine request by guest in High Limit area.
- Answer questions
- Handle issues with increased escalation and informing Team Leadership
- Answer phones
- Assist with promotions.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Ensure prompt, expedient and courteous service to all guests at all times
- Smile and show genuine interest in the guests’ needs or questions and always attempt to accommodate any reasonable requests
- Greet and communicate with all guests in a friendly and courteous manner
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely verbally and in writing
- Ability to proof and edit copy in English
- Ability to read and input guest information in casino patron management system
- Flexible and adaptable with concurrent responsibilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet project deadlines
- Ability to analyze data and make sound recommendations
- Ability to maintain professionalism and composure
- Ability to understand and follow verbal directives and written directions
- Ability to accept constructive criticism
- Standing and walking for long periods of time is expected and normal for this position.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint a plus
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License. Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with ethical integrity; Upholds organizational values.
- Communication – Communicates clearly and informatively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Problem-Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem-solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Judgement – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgement; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.