VIP Administrative Assistant $22
Job Title: Administrative Assistant VIP Services
Status: Full Time
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
There are many great advantages to work in our VIP department:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Flexible Schedules
- Not a desk job
- Opportunity to mingle with guests and team members
- Career Advancement
The position of Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing highly skilled secretarial and various administrative duties with an advanced degree of expertise in office management, client relations and clerical skills.
- Answer phones and maintain phone log.
- Back up VIP Casino Hosts as well as Director of VIP Services as needed
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Able to take direction well and be very flexible in day-to-day activities
- Coordinate and arrange meetings
- Pick up and distribute incoming mail on a daily basis
- Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and all general correspondence
- Compose and type routine correspondence
- Organize and maintain files as assigned
- Greet scheduled visitors and escort them to meeting areas
- Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and make reservations (air, hotel and car)
- Make copies and distribute accordingly
- Order and maintain supplies
- Run errands as assigned
- Create and maintain monthly casino host schedules
- Assist Director with other VIP outlet schedules, time sheets
- High school diploma or General Education Degree "GED"
- 1-2 years of previous administrator experience required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well with all levels of the Team in collaborative manner
- Adaptability; expertise at managing competing demands, multitasking, and prioritizing; comfortable managing frequent change, delays and unexpected events
- Ability to work independently
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook with excellent working knowledge of the Internet
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently.
- Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills
- Ability to anticipate and proactively address situations in order to avoid problems; address and resolve problems efficiently and professionally
- Perform well under deadlines
- Ethical business practices
- Maintain professional appearance and attire on daily basis
- Flexibility to work late or on weekends, as business demands
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.