Upscale Restaurant Assistant Manager
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Leadership
Job Title: Upscale Restaurant Assistant Manager
Salary: $65,000 - $70,000
Status: Full Time
Other Compensation: None
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Epicurean adventures await at the all new restaurants inside Monarch Casino Resort Spa. The chef-driven menu at Monarch Chophouse features the finest steaks, seafood, and craft cocktails in four-star luxury. Indulge any time of the day at Twenty-Four 7 serving American and Asian fare. Light up your senses with exquisite flavors and cuisine from all corners of the globe at The Buffet. All new Bistro restaurant coming soon. Unwind from a long day in one of our multiple bars and lounges, with live music at our Cabaret bar every Monday and Tuesday.
There are many great advantages to work in our restaurants:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Working in and around the various restaurants and the casino floor
- Work with Elevated ingredients
- Advancement opportunities
- Elevated Southwest cuisine
- Authentic ingredients with a twist
- The finest tequilas and inventive craft cocktails
- Responsible for maintaining company mission statement and values.
- Responsible for opening and closing restaurant.
- Ability to schedule Team Members as business warrants.
- Maintain an open communication between front line Team Members and the culinary team.
- Monitor service standards on a nightly basis.
- Responsible for holding daily pre-shift meetings.
- Responsible for ordering front of the house supplies.
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Involved in menu planning and implementation.
- Ensure guest satisfaction by table touching and interacting with guest.
- Monitoring sanitation standards throughout kitchen service areas.
- Responsible for overall day to day operations.
- Control payroll.
- Responsible for resolving guest issues in a timely manner to ensure repeat business.
- Involved in proper training of Team Members of service techniques.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, and a positive environment for guest and Team Members.
- Responsible for P&L reports.
- Responsible for writing and presenting Team Member evaluations.
- Recruit, interview and recommend for hire.
- Coach and discipline whenever necessary.
- Monitor reservations and seating assignments to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Decrease expense through proper handling of product and other suggestive procedures.
- Increase revenue through proper Team Member training of up-sell, and other suggestive procedures.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Communicate with the Facilities department of any maintenance issues, and ensure issues are fixed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that Team Members are completing all assigned opening and closing side work.
- Must be able to work varied shifts and outlets.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of POS system.
- At least 5 years of fine dining experience.
- Must have extensive wine and food pairing knowledge.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi task.
- Must be able to obtain a Certified Food Management card.
- Must be able to obtain a Serve Safe Alcohol Certified card.
- Proficiently operate Stratton-Warren Inventory system.
- Full working knowledge of POS system to resolve any issues.
- Full knowledge of restaurant menu.
- Full knowledge of property facilities.
- Full knowledge of policies and procedures.
- Ensure guest satisfaction.
- Monitor food consistency and quality.
- Achieve budgets.
- Adhere to company appearance standards.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.