Uniform Coordinator $20
Job Title: Uniform Coordinator
Salary: $20 +
Status: Part Time
There are many great advantages to work in our Wardrobe department:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Consistant Schedules Sunday - Saturday 8am - 5pm
- Career Advancement
- Beautiful, modern, fast paced work environment that you can take pride in
- Our team knows that we succeed together
- Strong emphasis on service standards
- Work where other people come to play, enjoy Colorado everyday
- Answers telephone, take messages, provide assistance and answer questions
- Assign new hires proper uniforms, ID badge and name tag, explain all necessary processes including locker information, dress code requirements if needed measure team member for appropriate uniforms
- Assist Team Members with returning company property upon termination: un-assigning uniforms, adding notes to uniform system, printing and signing all paperwork to process outgoing team member
- Print and file assigned/unassigned uniforms report, locker assignments, request for new/borrowed uniforms
- Create labels and seam press labels for all uniforms - accurately track labels through excel spreadsheets
- Inventory maintenance and ordering of new/replacement uniforms
- Minor alterations and repair of uniforms
- Performs other duties as required and assigned
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on your own and stay on task
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and with a team
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of MS Office - especially excel
- Ability to be polite and professional over the phone at all times
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and other departments.
- Must possess excellent guest service and communication skills with the ability to deal with guests.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Paid Time Off!
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 18372