Uniform Coordinator $18 + sign-on & referral bonuses
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality
Job Title: Uniform Coordinator
Status: Full Time
Live and work where you vacation! Earn extra cash for the Holidays!
We are offering $400 sign on bonus + up to $2,000 for each referral that starts by December 7th.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Monarch’s ultimate resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Bistro Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games including: black jack, Pai Gow, roulette, and baccarat with unlimited betting; a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. On our 23rd floor experience breath taking panoramic mountain views in our Spa, Fitness Center, and Pool.
- Answers telephone, take messages, provide assistance and answer questions
- Assign new hires proper uniforms, ID badge and name tag, explain all necessary processes including locker information, dress code requirements if needed measure team member for appropriate uniforms
- Assist Team Members with returning company property upon termination: un-assigning uniforms, adding notes to uniform system, printing and signing all paperwork to process outgoing team member
- Print and file assigned/unassigned uniforms report, locker assignments, request for new/borrowed uniforms
- Create labels and seam press labels for all uniforms – accurately track labels through excel spreadsheets
- Inventory maintenance and ordering of new/replacement uniforms
- Minor alterations and repair of uniforms
- Performs other duties as required and assigned
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on your own and stay on task
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and with a team
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of MS Office – especially excel
- Ability to be polite and professional over the phone at all times
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and other departments.
- Must possess excellent guest service and communication skills with the ability to deal with guests.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options – most GRAVE positions 100% Subsidized
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail, and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.