Table Games Shift Manager
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality, Leadership
Job Title: Table Games Shift Manager
Salary: $86,000 - $88,000
Status: Full Time
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring keno - over 900 of the hottest slot machines -- including Exclusive Premiere releases along with 24 table games. The action takes flight with black jack, Pai Gow, craps, roulette, baccarat and a live poker room. We added more high-stakes games and amenities for our high-rollers.
There are many great advantages to work in our Table Games department:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Flexible Schedules
- Career Advancement
- Beautiful, modern, fast paced work environment that you can take pride in
- Our team knows that we succeed together
- Strong emphasis on service standards
- Work where other people come to play, enjoy Colorado everyday
Table Games Shift Manager is responsible for helping and performing numerous daily tasks and routines that ensure quality service is provided to all guests as well as Supervising staff and the overall daily management of a designated shift in the Table Games department. During each shift, the Table Games Assistant Shift Manager will visit each table games operational area and converse with guests and team members to promote and facilitate the highest guest service attainable. Must be able to identify and correct daily operational deficiencies to achieve this service.
- Works closely with the Table Games Shift Managers to implement and oversee overall strategies for customer service, comping, games layout and mix, revenue growth, and expense management in order to maximize profitability.
- Constantly review staffing needs and recommend increase/decrease in staffing levels to coincide with business demands.
- Supports, administers, and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives of the Table Games Department.
- Assist in resolving team member issues, responsible for motivating team members to ensure they are providing quality service.
- Assist supervisors to ensure that the table games operations are being managed in accordance with company standards.
- Maintain an active presence on the casino floor at all times.
- Assists in the maintenance and processing of all paperwork, logs, schedules, and communication pertaining to the Table Games department.
- Works hand in hand with other Operational departments to ensure highest standards of service and safety of guests and team members.
- Shares responsibility for the overall integrity of daily operations on assigned shift.
- Other related duties including but not limited to complying with and understanding the following: Colorado Limited Gaming Act, Colorado Gaming Rules and Regulations, Colorado Internal Control Minimum Procedures. Colorado Liquor and Beer Codes, Federal requirements for Anti-Money Laundering, Company policies and IRS reporting.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- 1 year of previous dealing experience preferred.
- Previous supervisor experience a plus!
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and other departments.
- Must possess excellent guest service and communication skills with the ability to deal with guests.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand.
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Strong general mathematical skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must have the ability to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.