Table Games Shift Manager
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
- Responsible for leading and managing assigned shift.
- Controls labor expenses and adjusts accordingly to business demands.
- Evaluates TM’s on performance and coaches for success and improvement.
- Establishes rapport with Guests and resolves conflicts
- Makes sound decisions in the best interest of the company
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior guest service and employee relation skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and administrative skills.
- Working knowledge of Table Games Procedures, Title 31, and tax laws.
- The ability to make quick and decisions under stressful situations
- Be able to properly manage and control labor, game spread, and game limits, according to business conditions.
- Be able to effectively develop relationships to ensure Guest retention.
- Be able to monitor and evaluate dealers and supervisor performance.
- Be a leader of the assigned shift and set an example for others to follow.
- Be able to effectively handle conflicts and to attain win/win solutions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 8912