Table Games Manager
- Employment Type
- Casino, Leadership
Job Title: Table Games Manager
Salary: $95,000 - $105,000
Status: Full Time
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring keno - over 900 of the hottest slot machines -- including Exclusive Premiere releases along with 24 table games. The action takes flight with black jack, Pai Gow, craps, roulette, baccarat and a live poker room. We added more high-stakes games and amenities for our high-rollers.
There are many great advantages to work in our Table Games department:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Flexible Schedules
- Career Advancement
- Beautiful, modern, fast paced work environment that you can take pride in
- Our team knows that we succeed together
- Strong emphasis on service standards
- Work where other people come to play, enjoy Colorado everyday
The Table Games Manager will participate in strategic planning, analysis, and forecasting; conduct market research and evaluate strategies to maximize revenue. In addition, this position is responsible for ensuring compliance with all gaming regulations, training and development of Table Games staff, implementing new game initiatives, budget review and analysis, and participation in creating special events and promotions.
Ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, have a passion for guest service, eye for creativity, innovation, and attention to detail. Bachelor's Degree or above in Business supplemented by advanced math and statistics knowledge is required, Previous experience in management position within Table Games Operation is required.
- Project a positive image of Monarch and the Table Games Department.
- Provide exceptional guest service to both internal and external guests by always role modeling the Eight Simple Principles for a Great Guest Experience.
- Oversee daily operations of the Table Games Department.
- Processes payroll & Create Schedules for the department.
- Train, coach, and counsel Team Members as needed.
- Develop leadership Team Members.
- Promotes a positive and productive work environment and display a positive attitude.
- Consistently produce the highest quality work that is always on time and accurate.
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of all work assignments and job responsibilities.
- Set the highest standards of performance for punctuality and attendance, adherence to policy, and image and appearance standards.
- Work closely with other department leaders to create cross department programs, identify and eliminate chokepoints, and ensure positive communication channels.
- Develop and implement processes that increase efficiency of department TMs.
- Prepare monthly financial operation reviews.
- Ensure proper personnel staffing.
- Other related duties including but not limited to complying with and understanding the following: Colorado Limited Gaming Act, Colorado Gaming Rules and Regulations, Colorado Internal Control Minimum Procedures. Colorado Liquor and Beer Codes, Federal requirements for Anti-Money Laundering, Company policies and IRS reporting.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- 3 - 5 years of Table Games Management Experience
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and other departments.
- Must possess excellent guest service and communication skills with the ability to deal with guests.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand.
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Strong general mathematical skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must have the ability to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.