Table Game Dealer Training With Career Opportunity
FREE TO YOU!
Where are classes?
The Training is located at the Monarch Casino Warehouse - 37899 Highway 40 Evergreen, CO 80439
What is the training schedule?
Starting Late January/Early February
How many hours do you need to complete the course?
Attendees must complete 120 hours of training and pass an audition to earn a position on the Monarch team.
Are you offering full time and part time positions?
Yes, we are offering full time and part time positions.
How much do Dealers make?
Dealers make minimum wage plus tips. The average part time dealer makes approximately $40,000 $50,000 per year.
The average full time dealer makes approximately $50,000 - $75,000 per year.
What are the requirements to enter the training?
- The applicant must apply online for the Dealer training position.
- Ability to obtain a Colorado gaming license.
- Tattoos are not permitted if they can be seen while wearing the approved uniform or business attire.
- Visible piercings are only permitted on the earlobes, as permitted, no gauges allowed.
- Hair styles/colors must be conservative, professional and natural in appearance.
- Attend and complete dealer training
- Deals accurately and procedurally correct.
- Practices and supports Monarch’s courtesy guidelines at all time while promoting outstanding guest relations.
- Handles customer transaction for "buy-ins" and "pay-offs".
- Verifies fills and credits of the game.
- Notifies Casino Games Supervisor of any irregularities in customer play and/or transactions during shift.
- Takes losing bets and pay winning bets in accordance to house rules and procedures.
- Protects the security of the game and handles money and chips.
All applicants/students must be able to pace a standard math test
- Must be at least 18 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Positive attitude towards study
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and other departments.
- Must possess excellent guest service and communication skills with the ability to deal with guests.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to excel at a competitive training
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Strong general mathematical skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must have the ability to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
Ability to obtain and maintain a Colorado Gaming License
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.