Surveillance Technician + up to $3,000 New Hire Incentives + Free Meal + Benefits
- Employment Type
Job Title: Surveillance Technician
Starting at: $19 + up to $3,000 New Hire Incentives + Free Meal + Benefits
Status: Full Time
Other Compensation: *New hire incentives includes up to $1,400 from Monarch and up to $1,600 in “Colorado Jumpstart” unemployed workers incentives for those who are eligible. State payments are within 30 and 60 days. Monarch adds payments 90 through 180 days! Note: State payments go to $1,200 on June 1. Monarch New Hire Incentives and State incentive offers ends on June 26.
Apply today start tomorrow. Refer a friend/family member if you’re both hired, you both will earn an extra $600 in referral bonuses!
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- New Hire Incentives up to $3,000
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift
- 80% - 100% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
This position is responsible for operational availability, maintenance, and overall operation of company audio visual components throughout the casino floor and hotel tower, guest rooms, surveillance cameras, and meeting room setup and support.
- Responsible for installation of audio visual hardware for end users. Assists in the installation of advanced audio visual hardware and software under the direction of the AV Management.
- Responsible for making programming changes with the digital sound processing hardware/software.
- Plan and execute installation projects of new audio/ visual components.
- Responsible for installation of audio visual cabling and low voltage cabling including termination.
- Responsible for support and installation of all surveillance cameras.
- Provide support for guests in the hotel rooms with all audio visual components.
- Provides basic training on usage of all audio visual components to end users and guests.
- Facilitates assistance from hardware and software vendors when necessary.
- Devises documentation for audio visual operation and training, as built drawings for new installations, and procedures for troubleshooting hardware and software.
- Properly tracks all work within the helpdesk.
- Perform duties with little or no supervision.
- Assists in room setup for catering and casino events.
- Setup and operate casino band/audio equipment.
- Perform live sound mixing of the bands.
- Assist with projects.
- Prepares progressive reports for all work performed.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Utilize the Helpdesk appropriately.
- Entering all issues and making sure to update all open cases on a day to day basis.
- Prove the ability to prioritize calls to most efficiently handle calls from our team members and guests.
- Full knowledge of the audio/visual topography.
- Prove ability to handle mixing the live bands.
- Full knowledge of audio/visual operation for the entire property.
- Prove the ability to multitask and handle tasks appropriately under stress.
- Prove the ability to create procedures.
- Show teamwork and proper follow up on issues that affect our team.
- Show the ability to handle multiple calls simultaneously.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.