Job Title: Surveillance Supervisor
Status: Full Time
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
There are many great advantages to work in our Surveillance department:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Flexible Schedules
- Career Advancement
- Ensure all Surveillance policies and procedures are followed
- Handle communication between Surveillance and other departments and agencies
- Review all paperwork
- Train or delegate training of Surveillance personnel
- Fill in Surveillance as needed and work open shifts as needed
- Keep team members informed of changes in casino policies, procedures, and gaming related issues
- Conduct interviews for open positions
- Assist with performance management of Surveillance team (including but limited to disciplinary action of Surveillance (including but not limited to preparing issues discipline and performance reviews)
- Monitor casino activity.
- Writes accurate reports and keeps logs current and correct.
- Records all activities on property
- Dub media as needed
- Operate all surveillance equipment
- Occasional heavy lifting
- Sit and view monitors for duration of shift when needed
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Must be able to uphold the highest level of confidentiality
- Must be able to work any shift, including weekends and holidays
- Must be able to learn and operate all surveillance equipment
- Exceptional customer service skills to both external and internal customers required with adherence to the All Star Service Principles.
- 2 years casino Surveillance experience preferred
- Knowledge of internal and external thefts, cards, slots, cage and all other areas of the casino preferred.
- Previous casino experience preferred.
- DVR experience highly desirable
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com.
As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.