Surveillance Shift Supervisor - 3rd Shift
- Employment Type
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is opening a brand new expansion that will have over 500 luxurious rooms, 4 delectable restaurants, and a full service spa/salon!
Our restaurants will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Bonus
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 1 week of PTO at 6 months and a 2nd week at 1 year
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
d functions as a Surveillance Investigator at times.
- Ensure all Surveillance policies and procedures are followed
- Handle communication between Surveillance and other departments and agencies
- Review all paperwork
- Train or delegate training of Surveillance personnel
- Fillin Surveillance as needed and work open shifts as needed
- Keep team members informed of changes in casino policies, procedures, and gaming related issues
- Conduct interviews for open positions
- Assit with performance management of Surveillance team (including but limited to disciplinary action of Surveillance (including but not limited to preparing issues discipline and performance reviews)
- Monitor casino activity.
- Writes accurate reports and keeps logs current and correct.
- Records all activities on property
- Dub media as needed
- Operate all surveillance equipment
Occasional heavy lifting
Sit and view monitors for duration of shift when needed
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Must be able to uphold the highest level of confidentiality
- Must be able to work any shift, including weekends and holidays
- Must be able to learn and operate all surveillance equipment
- Exceptional customer service skills to both external and internal customers required with adherence to the Eight Simple Principles.
2 years casino Surveillance experience preferred
Knowledge of internal and external thefts, cards, slots, cage and all other areas of the casino preferred.
Previous casino experience preferred.
DVR experience highly desirable
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.