Surveillance / Investigator - 2nd Shift
- Employment Type
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is opening a brand new expansion that will have over 500 luxurious rooms, 4 delectable restaurants, and a full service spa/salon, all of which is opening soon!
Our restaurants will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Bonus
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 1 week of PTO at 6 months and a 2nd week at 1 year
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Monitor all casino activity.
- Writes accurate reports and keeps logs current and correct.
- Records all activities on property
- Dub media
- Operate all surveillance equipment
- Sit and view monitors for duration of shift
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Must be able to uphold the highest level of confidentiality
- Must be able to work any shift, including weekends and holidays
- Must be able to learn and operate all surveillance equipment
- Exceptional guest service skills to both external and internal guests required with adherence to the Eight Simple Principles.
- Intermediate computer skills required.
- Basic math skills
- Problem solving abilities and decision-making skills
- Excellent knowledge of ICMPs, Colorado Gaming Rules and Regulations, and internal policies and procedures preferred.
- Minimum maintenance skills preferred.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.