Steward - Heavy Duty Deep Cleaner ($16.50)
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is opening a brand new expansion that will have over 500 luxurious rooms, 4 delectable restaurants, and a full service spa/salon!
Our restaurants will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Bonus
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 1 week of PTO at 6 months and a 2nd week at 1 year
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Clean ovens, grill, and kitchen equipment.
- Empty and wash trash cans.
- Change mats.
- Break down boxes.
- Assist kitchen team with delivering orders.
- Sweep and mop kitchens.
- Steam cleans equipment.
- Ability to follow MSDS sheets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift at least 40lbs without assistance.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to communicate productively with other Team Members.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, holidays and special events.
- Must know proper sanitation procedures.
- Know the needs and requirements for different kitchens, to complete tasks as assigned productively.
- Good rapport with restaurant managers/supervisor and kitchen team.