Steakhouse Restaurant Manager
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, Leadership
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
- Responsible for maintaining company mission statement and values.
- Responsible for opening and closing restaurant.
- Ability to schedule Team Members as business warrants.
- Maintain an open communication between front line Team Members and the culinary team.
- Monitor service standards on a nightly basis.
- Responsible for holding daily pre-shift meetings.
- Responsible for ordering front of the house supplies.
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Involved in menu planning and implementation.
- Ensure guest satisfaction by table touching and interacting with guest.
- Monitoring sanitation standards throughout kitchen service areas.
- Responsible for overall day to day operations.
- Control payroll.
- Responsible for resolving guest issues in a timely manner to ensure repeat business.
- Involved in proper training of Team Members of service techniques.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, and a positive environment for guest and Team Members.
- Responsible for P&L reports.
- Responsible for writing and presenting Team Member evaluations.
- Recruit, interview and recommend for hire.
- Coach and discipline whenever necessary.
- Monitor reservations and seating assignments to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Decrease expense through proper handling of product and other suggestive procedures.
- Increase revenue through proper Team Member training of up-sell, and other suggestive procedures.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Communicate with the Facilities department of any maintenance issues, and ensure issues are fixed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that Team Members are completing all assigned opening and closing side work.
- Must be able to work varied shifts and outlets.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of POS system.
- At least 5 years of fine dining experience.
- Must have extensive wine and food pairing knowledge.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi task
- Must be able to obtain a Certified Food Management card.
- Must be able to obtain a Serve Safe Alcohol Certified card.
- Proficiently operate Stratton-Warren Inventory system.
- Full working knowledge of POS system to resolve any issues.
- Full knowledge of restaurant menu.
- Full knowledge of property facilities.
- Full knowledge of policies and procedures.
- Ensure guest satisfaction.
- Monitor food consistency and quality.
- Achieve budgets.
- Adhere to company appearance standards.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9360