Sportsbook Ticket Rep
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open soon!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral to
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
Do you have a passion for sports? Then join our Sportsbook Team! We have an immediate opening for a Sportsbook Ticket Writer. The Ticket Writer is responsible for providing quick and accurate ticket writing service to the guests of the Sportsbook in accordance with all Colorado Gaming Regulations. Ability to write tickets correctly on computerized system. Greet all guests professionally (by name if known).Ideal candidates will have excellent cash handling skills and ability to balance a cash drawer on a daily basis. Team player- willing to help out when/where needed to ensure the best possible product/experience for all guests
This position requires exceptional guest service skills. Ideal applicant must be able to interact with guests, answer questions, and provide general information about the Race & Sportsbook betting process. Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and remain calm under pressure. Previous cash handling and Sportsbook experience preferred. Must have ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- This position is expected to have;
- Excellent cash-handling skills – able to balance cash drawer on a daily basis
- Friendly/outgoing personality – able to greet all guests in a positive manner
- Appearance/Attendance – ready/able to work at start of scheduled shift, dressed in appropriate attire. Ensure Sports Book is presentable to the public at all times.
- Team player – willing to help out when/where needed to ensure the best possible product/experience for all guests.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures – exceed the company standard.
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming LicenseHigh school diploma or equivalentAbility to uphold the highest level of confidentiality.Ability to read, write, and
- communicate in English.Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand in a positive manner.
- Ability to complete assessments accurately and timelyProficient with 10-keyBasic to Intermediate
- computer knowledge and experience requiredAbility to demonstrate understanding of audits performed.
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.