Sportsbook/Keno Ticket Writer/Runner $22 Tips
Job Title: Sportsbook/Keno Writer/Runner
Salary: $22 + Tips
Status: Part Time
There are many great advantages to work in our Sportsbook department:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Flexible Schedules
- Not a desk job
- Opportunity to mingle with guests and team members
- Career Advancement
Do you have a passion for sports? Then join our Sportsbook Team! We have an immediate opening for a Sportsbook Ticket Writer. The Ticket Writer is responsible for providing quick and accurate ticket writing service to the guests of the Sportsbook in accordance with all Colorado Gaming Regulations. Ability to write tickets correctly on computerized system. Greet all guests professionally (by name if known).Ideal candidates will have excellent cash handling skills and ability to balance a cash drawer on a daily basis. Team player- willing to help out when/where needed to ensure the best possible product/experience for all guests
Work Experience: This position requires exceptional guest service skills. Ideal applicant must be able to interact with guests, answer questions, and provide general information about the Sportsbook betting process. Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and remain calm under pressure. Previous cash handling and Sportsbook experience preferred. Must have ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- This position is expected to have;
- Excellent cash-handling skills - able to balance cash drawer on a daily basis
- Friendly/outgoing personality - able to greet all guests in a positive manner
- Appearance/Attendance - ready/able to work at start of scheduled shift, dressed in appropriate attire.
- Ensure Sports Book is presentable to the public at all times.
- Team player - willing to help out when/where needed to ensure the best possible product/experience for all guests.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures - exceed the company standard.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to uphold the highest level of confidentiality.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand in a positive manner.
- Ability to complete assessments accurately and timely
- Proficient with 10-key basic to Intermediate
- Computer knowledge and experience required
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of audits performed.
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.