Job Title: Spa Supervisor
Salary: $50,000 +
Status: Full Time
Shift: Days, Swings
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado offers a dynamic work environment for dedicated individuals. With uniquely-appointed guest rooms boasting breathtaking mountain views, rooftop indoor pool, luxurious Spa and Salon, and four restaurants, guests can indulge in a variety of amenities. The expansive casino floor provides heart-racing fun for both guests and employees. Join us at Monarch Casino Resort Spa and align your career aspirations with our vision of providing unforgettable experiences.
The Spa Supervisor will seamlessly assist the Spa team in:
- Overseeing the daily operations for the Spa, Pool, and Fitness Center
- Training, and evaluate staff
- Oversee the maintenance of the spa including overall cleanliness
- Service, and assist with retail and professional product orders
- Minimum 2 years prior experience serving in a spa/salon facility. Preferably experience in high-end spa/salon.
- 2-3 years prior experience supervising a spa team in a spa/salon facility. Preferably experience in high-end spa/salon.
- Experience in advanced massage techniques and demonstrated ability to learn new massage techniques
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.