- Employment Type
- Leadership, Spa/Salon
Job Title: Spa Supervisor
Starting at: $45,000
Status: Full Time
Shift: Days, Swings
Other compensation: None
Say GOODBYE to that DEAD-END JOB and let your new career take flight at the Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk Colorado! Apply online now, OR text "MONARCH" to 97211, OR call us at 720-406-3800.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Hiring Bonuses for Non-Management (up to $400 position depending)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift
- Up to 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options (we pay $24-$26 YOU pay $4-$6 round trip for casino busses through Ace Express and Ramblin)
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
Spa Monarch, luxuriously designed and beautifully crafted. With 30,000 square feet of lavish space, we offer exquisite treatments from around the world and a wide range of spa amenities including three co-ed lounges, 11 luxurious treatment rooms, an exceptionally-equipped Cardio Fitness Center, year-round indoor whirlpools and atrium pool, along with an outdoor whirlpool, and pre-lit fire pits.
The Spa Supervisor will seamlessly assist the Spa team in:
- Overseeing the daily operations for the Spa, Pool, and Fitness Center.
- Training, and evaluate staff;
- Oversee the maintenance of the spa including overall cleanliness,
- Service, and assist with retail and professional product orders.
- Ideal candidate must possess exceptional interpersonal and guest service skills.
- Previous spa supervising or hospitality experience is preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in hospitality or guest service industry.
There are many great advantages to working for Monarch Casino and Spa:
- Established clientele.
- Use of upscale products.
- Beautiful and professional environment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.