Spa Pool Attendant $20
Job Title: Pool Attendant
Salary: $20 + Tips
Status: Full Time
Shift: Days, Swings
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
On our 23rd floor experience breath taking panoramic mountain views in our Spa, Fitness Center, and Pool. Through innovative treatments and products, the Spa Monarch experience reinvents the future offering 7 totally new unprecedented systems in wellness and spa. Enjoy infused water hand-crafted to enhance your workout recovery in our fitness center featuring TechnoGym equipment with Active Wellness TV. Relax with poolside service in our indoor infinity pool and jetted spas, or relax on our outside sun deck with fire pits and an outdoor jetted spa.
There are many great advantages to work in our Pool area:
- Enjoy the 23rd floor with spectacular views serving hotel guests
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Working in and around the various restaurants and the casino floor
- Work with Elevated ingredients
- Advancement opportunities
The pool at Monarch Casino Resort Spa, has year-round indoor whirlpools and atrium pool, along with an outdoor whirlpool, and pre-lit fire pits.
- The Pool Attendant will seamlessly assist guests with their pool experience when visiting Monarch Casino Resort and Spa.
- They are responsible for the cleanliness of the pool area inside and outside.
- The Pool Attendant is the first and last point of contact the guest has when visiting the pool, they are responsible for setting the tone for the guest’s experience.
- Ideal applicant will have guest experience in a spa/ resort setting.
- They will have excellent communication, and organization skills.
- The ideal applicant will also pay attention to detail, and be able to have exceptional performance at all times.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.