Spa Lead Aesthetician $11 25 % Commission Tips
Job Title: Lead Aesthetician
Starting at: $11.00/ hour + tips + 25% Commission
Status: Full Time
Shift: Days, Swings
There are many great advantages to working for Monarch Casino Spa:
- Working on the 23rd floor
- In a quiet tranquil space
- Unique and high-end spa
- Learn and experience what the spa has to offer
- 25% commission
Spa Monarch, luxuriously designed and beautifully crafted. With 30,000 square feet of lavish space, we offer exquisite treatments from around the world and a wide range of spa amenities including three co-ed lounges, 11 luxurious treatment rooms, an exceptionally-equipped Cardio Fitness Center, year-round indoor whirlpools and atrium pool, along with an outdoor whirlpool, and pre-lit fire pits.The Lead Aesthetician will perform facials that include, microcurrent, peels, and waxing services - plus several specialized treatments unique to Spa Monarch. They will also be responsible for inventory, team member trainings, and maintaining the organization of all treatment areas.
- Ideal applicant will have experience in advanced facial techniques and demonstrated ability to learn new facial techniques and products.
- They will have experience as a Lead Aesthetician with duties that included training, and inventory.
- Must be currently licensed by the Colorado State Board of Aesthetics.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.