Spa Attendant - Onsite Job Fair 1/26 & 1/28
- Employment Type
Job Title: Spa Attendant
Status: Full Time
Shift: Days, Swings
Let your career take flight!!!! Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is immediately hiring for all resort positions!
Monarch’s new resort will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Incentives for Non-Management
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
- Accrued Sick Time
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 2 Weeks PTO
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Greet guests upon arrival and offer refreshments. Escort guests through the facility to get them acquainted with our stunning spa with a tour.
- Maintaining a relaxing and calm environment throughout the spa experience
- Establish a good rapport! Know our spa menu and promotions.
- Ability to multitask and efficiently maintain the cleanliness, safety, and organization of spa.
- Ensure adequate supplies and service during peak hours.
- Continuously clean and sanitize the various areas of the spa and fitness center.
- Maintain par stock levels of towels washcloths, robes and linens, toiletries on vanity area, maintains shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel in the showers.
- Coordinate daily locker room inventory of towels, washcloths, and robes with laundry.
- Clean lockers upon guest arrivals and departures.
- Coordinate laundry pickup and delivery between locker, treatment and laundry rooms. Run wash-dry cycles of laundry.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitization of steam room and place cold towels and water for guest use according to procedures.
- Prepare and stock infused water, herbal teas, snacks, and fruits to guests in sanctuary area.
- Coordinate with staff and management on VIP’s, special requests, group arrivals, etc.
- Work with management to improve the guest experience. From guest recovery to outstanding inquiry
- Other duties as assigned. Responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- YOU ARE an energetic service focused individual with a passion for providing luxury service.
- Guest service background preferred with excellent knowledge of service standards.
- Solution oriented and guest focused.
- Basic computer skills.
- Polite, confident and patient.
- Ability to multitask. Attention to detail. Time management. Ensure exceptional service.
- Available to work varied shifts when needed, including weekends, hol
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.