Spa Attendant $20
- Employment Type
- Hospitality, Spa/Salon
Job Title: Spa Attendant
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day, Swing
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
On our 23rd floor experience breath taking panoramic mountain views in our Spa, Fitness Center, and Pool. Through innovative treatments and products, the Spa Monarch experience reinvents the future offering 7 totally new unprecedented systems in wellness and spa. Enjoy infused water hand-crafted to enhance your workout recovery in our fitness center featuring TechnoGym equipment with Active Wellness TV. Relax with poolside service in our indoor infinity pool and jetted spas, or relax on our outside sun deck with fire pits and an outdoor jetted spa.
There are many great advantages to work in our highend Spa/Salon department:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Working on the 23rd floor
- In a quiet tranquil space
- Unique and high-end spa
- Learn and experience what the spa has to offer
- 10% commission
- Greet guests upon arrival and offer refreshments. Escort guests through the facility to get them acquainted with our stunning spa with a tour.
- Maintaining a relaxing and calm environment throughout the spa experience
- Establish a good rapport! Know our spa menu and promotions.
- Ability to multitask and efficiently maintain the cleanliness, safety, and organization of spa.
- Ensure adequate supplies and service during peak hours.
- Continuously clean and sanitize the various areas of the spa and fitness center.
- Maintain par stock levels of towels washcloths, robes and linens, toiletries on vanity area, maintains shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel in the showers.
- Coordinate daily locker room inventory of towels, washcloths, and robes with laundry.
- Clean lockers upon guest arrivals and departures.
- Coordinate laundry pickup and delivery between locker, treatment and laundry rooms. Run wash-dry cycles of laundry.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitization of steam room and place cold towels and water for guest use according to procedures.
- Prepare and stock infused water, herbal teas, snacks, and fruits to guests in sanctuary area.
- Coordinate with staff and management on VIP’s, special requests, group arrivals, etc.
- Work with management to improve the guest experience. From guest recovery to outstanding inquiry
- Other duties as assigned. Responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- You are an energetic service focused individual with a passion for providing luxury service.
- Guest service background preferred with excellent knowledge of service standards.
- Solution oriented and guest focused.
- Basic computer skills.
- Polite, confident and patient.
- Ability to multitask. Attention to detail. Time management. Ensure exceptional service.
- Available to work varied shifts when needed, including weekends, holidays.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.