Spa Assistant Manager
- Employment Type
Job Title: Spa Assistant Manager
Starting at: $60,000 +
Status: Full Time
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Bistro Mariposa Restaurant. Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Spa Monarch, luxuriously designed and beautifully crafted. With 30,000 square feet of lavish space, we offer exquisite treatments from around the world and a wide range of spa amenities including three co-ed lounges, 11 luxurious treatment rooms, an exceptionally-equipped Cardio Fitness Center, year-round indoor whirlpools and atrium pool, along with an outdoor whirlpool, and pre-lit fire pits.
There are many great advantages to work in our highend Spa/Salon department:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Working on the 23rd floor
- In a quiet tranquil space
- Unique and high-end spa
- Learn and experience what the spa has to offer
The Spa Assistant Manager will seamlessly assist the Spa Manager in overseeing the daily operations for the Spa, Pool, and Fitness Center. Additional responsibilities will include: Hire, train, and evaluate staff; oversee the maintenance of the spa including overall cleanliness, service and economic use of resources and supplies.
- Hire, Training, and evaluate staff
- Oversee the maintenance of the spa including overall cleanliness
- Service, and assist with retail and professional product orders
- Minimum 4 years prior experience serving in a spa/salon facility. Preferably experience in high-end spa/salon.
- 2-3 years prior experience supervising a spa team in a spa/salon facility. Preferably experience in high-end spa/salon.
- Experience in advanced massage techniques and demonstrated ability to learn new massage techniques.
Ideal candidate must possess exceptional interpersonal and guest service skills
Previous spa supervising or hospitality management experience is preferred
Minimum 4+ years’ experience in hospitality or guest service industry
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.