Social Media Marketing Coordinator
- Employment Type
- Hospitality, Marketing
Job Title: Online Marketing Coordinator
Status: Full Time
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Epicurean adventures await at the all new restaurants inside Monarch Casino Resort Spa. The chef-driven menu at Monarch Chophouse features the finest steaks, seafood, and craft cocktails in four-star luxury. Indulge any time of the day at Twenty-Four 7 serving American and Asian fare. Light up your senses with exquisite flavors and cuisine from all corners of the globe at The Buffet. All new Bistro restaurant. Unwind from a long day in one of our multiple bars and lounges, with live music at our Cabaret bar every Monday and Tuesday.
There are many great advantages to work in our restaurants:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Working in and around the various restaurants and the casino floor
- Advancement opportunities
The Online Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for a variety of tasks associated with social media/web content/email campaigns/blog content and display advertising schedule and design. The successful candidate will have solid verbal and written communication skills, knowledge of market research with experience producing branded content for social media and online campaigns. Also, this candidate will be comfortable with assessing and growing traffic and fan bases through social media, web content, blogging and related digital marketing channels.
Key duties include:
• Create Web, Email, Blog, and Social Media content
• Manage blog content on our web platform
• Manage events on Facebook and 3rd party sites to generate web
traffic: (rscva, tripadvisor, yelp, etc.)
• Manage property listings and reviews on 3rd party sites
• Manage and maintain an integrated media/content schedule with
social media promotions including recruiting fans, members, and
• Assist in design and development tasks for the website and campaigns
• Assist in design of online promotional materials
• Assist in creation/implementing live promotions and events
• Analyze review feedback, social media stats, competitive practices and
provide reports of progress and campaign results
• Research new media platforms, trends, and industry opportunities
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude a must
- Must be able to work well with others and independently
- Creative, ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- Highly motivated, willingness to learn new skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Copywriting for social media, email campaigns and the web
- Experience growing fanbases/ traffic through digital channels
- Experience working with the major social media channels and creatingspecific types of content for each channel. (Facebook, Twitter,
Instagram, TikTok etc.)
- Experience working with social media management platforms such as HootSuite, Sprout Social etc.
- 2+ years work experience with a college degree in advertising,
marketing or Journalism is preferred. A combination of experience and
education will be considered
Nice To Have:
• Experience with Adobe CC (especially Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Graphic Design fundamentals, photo editing
• Experience in HTML and frontend website development
• SEO/digital marketing experience, knowledge of best practices
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options – most GRAVE positions 100% Subsidized
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail, and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.