Slot Technician I, II, III $15 - $25 + Tips
- Employment Type
Job Title: Slot Tech I, II, III
Salary/Shift: $15-$25 + Tips Days/Swings
Status: Full Time and Part Time
Apply today start tomorrow. Refer a friend/family member if you’re both hired, you both will earn an extra $600 in referral bonuses!
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- New Hire Incentives up to $400 (for non-management)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- 80% - 100% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
- Game preparation, cleaning machines, testing, troubleshooting, reading meters, performing regular maintenance, performing Software/parts compatibility checks, and coordinating theme conversions and testing in shop or casino floor.
- Slot Technicians are responsible for repair, installation, and removal of slot machines. Slot Technicians also assist with ensuring all machines are functional and ready for play.
- The ability to explain games to guests and jackpot payouts –strong "floor presence" is necessary and ability to provide exceptional Guest Service.
- Maintain operation of slot machines at all times with minimal downtime.
- Will constantly perform preventative maintenance on slot machines to ensure proper and optimum performance levels.
- Assist Slot Floor personnel when needed and requested by management.
- Perform software conversions and slot machine moves as directed by the Slot Manager/Director.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Previous experience as a tech required.
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service and strong verbal communication skills.
- Must have above average mathematical ability.
- Strong currency handling skills, ability to process currency transactions accurately.
- Intermediate computer knowledge and experience required.
- Ability to use and wear an ear piece radio communication device.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand.
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Ability to push and pull up to 25lbs pounds and occasionally up to 45lbs.
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays when needed.
- Understanding and knowledge of Title 31 reporting.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.