Slot Shift Manager
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Text “MONARCH” to 97211 or apply at www.monarchblackhawk.com/careers today!
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
The Slot Shift Manager will direct responsibility for all facets of operations on the slot floor. The Slot Shift Manager will monitor and initiate all Slot Department Guest Service initiatives and will actively seek new Guest Service initiatives to further elevate the performance of the slot team.
- Direct responsibility for all facets of operations on the slot floor, with all Slot Operation Attendants as direct reports.
- Monitor and initiate all Slot Department Guest Service initiatives including jackpot response time, team member scorecards, introductions, and new guest sign-ups (with emails and phone numbers). Actively seek new Guest Service initiatives to further elevate the performance of the slot team.
- Handle guest disputes, machine malfunctions, and Team Member issues. See each issue through to its conclusion.
- Fulfill an operational role on the slot floor by participating in every aspect of Slot Operations including initiating/witnessing jackpots, signing up new guests, and promoting slot events.
- Assist with processing and verifying the payout of Jackpots on gaming floor.
- Must report all operational issue(s) to the Manager of Slot Operations.
- Promote and maintain the highest integrity and promote the eight simple principles for great guest service.
- He/She will make sure the Slot Department is operating efficiently and successfully in all areas.
- He/She will make sure proper implementation of established policies and procedures pertaining to the Slot Floor.
- Make sure cleanliness on the floor is a top priority on all shifts.
- Review training process, plan and timelines with new Operation Attendants
- Review all areas of responsibility and expectations.
- Maintain operation of slot machines at all times with minimal downtime
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a Casino environment.
- Stay current with all Colorado Division of Gaming updates and changes
- Stays up-to-date with all new slot machine hardware, software and technology.
- Ability to utilize the slot computer system as well as strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Thorough understanding of Title 31 to ensure adherence to and compliance with federal cash reporting requirements.
- Strong communication skills both within the slot department and all other departments
- Knowledge of the slot systems and ability to use all programs
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, gaming documents and troubleshooting manuals.
- Great knowledge of CDOG regulations and slot ICMP’s
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of basic math and ability to understand slot pay lines
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external guests.
Cultural Best Fit Characteristics
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Guest Service: Ensure outstanding guest service by responding promptly to guest needs and requests for service. Require this from every Team Member within the department. Deliver on commitments
- Team Work: Build team spirit through positive reinforcement and recognizing excellence in the workplace. Focus on resolving conflict and not blaming. Maintain confidentiality. Share expertise with others.
- Leadership: Inspire and motivate others to perform well. Continuously work to improve processes and service.
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner. React well under pressure. Treat others with respect and dignity regardless of their status or position. Accept responsibility for own actions
- A passion for excellent service and the organization’s vision and show commitment to learning our Guest needs and wants. Show willingness to discover opportunities to exceed Guests expectations.
- Develop and mentor slot department’s team members, providing support and motivation to all slot positions.
- Make sure cleanliness on the floor in their assigned area and go beyond to ensure the overall cleanliness of the whole floor.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9099