Slot Operations Manager
- Employment Type
Job Title: Slot Operations Manager
Salary: $60,000 + Free Meal + Benefits
Status: Full Time
Other Compensation: None
Apply today start tomorrow. Refer a friend/family member if you’re both hired, you both will earn an extra $600 in referral bonuses!
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- New Hire Incentives up to $400 (for non-management)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- 80% - 100% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
The Slot Operations Manager will direct responsibility for all facets of operations on the slot floor. The Slot Operations Manager will monitor and initiate all Slot Department Guest Service initiatives and will actively seek new Guest Service initiatives to further elevate the performance of the slot team.
- Direct responsibility for all facets of operations on the slot floor, with all Slot Operation Attendants as direct reports.
- Monitor and initiate all Slot Department Guest Service initiatives including jackpot response time, team member scorecards, introductions, and new guest sign-ups (with emails and phone numbers). Actively seek new Guest Service initiatives to further elevate the performance of the slot team.
- Handle guest disputes, machine malfunctions, and Team Member issues. See each issue through to its conclusion.
- Fulfill an operational role on the slot floor by participating in every aspect of Slot Operations including initiating/witnessing jackpots, signing up new guests, and promoting slot events.
- Must report all operational issue(s) to the Director of Slot Operations. Promote and maintain the highest integrity and the premier Guest service. He/She will make sure the Slot Department is operating efficiently and successfully in all areas.
- He/She will make sure proper implementation of established policies and procedures pertaining to the Slot Floor.
- Make sure cleanliness on the floor is a top priority on all shifts.
- Review training process, plan and timelines with new Operation Attendants
- Review all areas of responsibility and expectations.
- Maintain operation of slot machines at all times with minimal downtime
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in Slot Operations.
- Stay current with all Colorado Division of Gaming updates and changes.
- Stays up-to-date with all new slot machine hardware, software and technology.
- Ability to utilize the slot computer system as well as strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Thorough understanding of Title 31 to ensure adherence to and compliance with federal cash reporting requirements.
- Strong communication skills both within the slot department and all other departments.
- Should be carrying basic tools to perform work on machines if needed so, they do not call others for their tools. At a minimum should be carrying a screwdriver and a flash light.
- Knowledge of the slot systems and ability to use all programs.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, gaming documents and troubleshooting manuals.
- Great knowledge of CDOG regulations and slot ICMP’s.
- Strong computer skills.
- Knowledge of basic math and ability to understand slot pay lines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external guests.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.