Security Shift Manager
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality
Job Title: Security Shift Manager
Starting at: $50,000
Status: Full Time
Other Compensation: none
Say GOODBYE to that DEAD-END JOB and let your new career take flight at the Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk Colorado! Apply online now, OR text "MONARCH" to 97211, OR call us at 720-406-3800.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Hiring Bonuses for Non-Management (up to $400 position depending)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift
- Up to 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options (we pay $24-$26 YOU pay $4-$6 round trip for casino busses through Ace Express and Ramblin)
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
This position is expected to:
- Ensure that training and update training is being conducted on a on-going basis on shift.
- Review the shift’s paperwork for errors/omissions and correct.
- Review and submit all Security reports and other documents in a timely manner.
- Greet and assist all Guests, Team Members, and vendors in a positive manner.
- Adhere to all departmental and company policies and procedures at all times.
- Process all paperwork with extreme accuracy.
- Successfully complete the First Aid/CPR Training Program
- Successfully complete the Defensive Tactics Training Program
- Must have the ability to speak to others in a tactful, clear and concise manner.
- Must have the ability to add, subtract, divide, and multiply numbers.
- Must have the ability to maintain composure and display a positive attitude at all times.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel, and Access.
- Must have the ability to use the digital camera and the video surveillance/security system.
- Must show good judgment and common sense, follow directions, testify accurately in court, and follow company policy and guidelines.
- Must have keen observation skills and excellent verbal and writing abilities to document incidents, violations, or suspicious activity/behavior.
- Must be physically fit and have quick reflexes because often must detain individuals until local law enforcement officials arrive.
- Must be mentally alert, emotionally stable, and physically fit to cope with emergencies.
- Must be able to take charge and direct others as required during an emergency
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.