Security Shift Manager Unarmed - ONSITE JOB FAIR 11.23 9AM-9PM - Nights
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality
Job Fair Details:
Date: November 23, 2020 (Monday)
Time: 9am – 9pm
Location: Monarch Casino Resort Spa (488 Main Street, Black Hawk, CO 80401) Crystal Ballroom on 5th floor
Schedule an Interview: Text MONARCH to 97211 to schedule an interview and not wait in line!
To be considered for an on the spot offer:
* You must apply online at monarchblackhawk.com/careers
* Masks are required
* Temperature check and health screenings before entry
Let your career take flight!!!! Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is immediately hiring for all resort positions!
Monarch’s new resort will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Incentives for Non-Management
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 2 Weeks PTO
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Must have the ability to speak to others in a tactful, clear and concise manner.
- Must have the ability to add, subtract, divide, and multiply numbers.
- Must have the ability to maintain composure and display a positive attitude at all times.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel, and Access.
- Must have the ability to use the digital camera and the video surveillance/security system.
- Must show good judgment and common sense, follow directions, testify accurately in court, and follow company policy and guidelines.
- Must have keen observation skills and excellent verbal and writing abilities to document incidents, violations, or suspicious activity/behavior.
- Must be physically fit and have quick reflexes because often must detain individuals until local law enforcement officials arrive.
- Must be mentally alert, emotionally stable, and physically fit to cope with emergencies.
- Must be able to take charge and direct others as required during an emergency
This position is expected to:
- Ensure that training and update training is being conducted on a on-going basis on shift.
- Review the shift’s paperwork for errors/omissions and correct.
- Review and submit all Security reports and other documents in a timely manner.
- Greet and assist all Guests, Team Members, and vendors in a positive manner.
- Adhere to all departmental and company policies and procedures at all times.
- Process all paperwork with extreme accuracy.
- Successfully complete the First Aid/CPR Training Program
- Successfully complete the Defensive Tactics Training Program
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.