Security Shift Manager + relocation & referral bonuses
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality, Leadership, Security/Surveillance
Job Title: Security Shift Manager
Status: Full Time
Live and work where you vacation! Earn extra cash for the Holidays!
We are offering up to $5,000 in relocation reimbursement + up to $2,000 for each referral that starts by December 7th.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Monarch’s ultimate resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Bistro Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games including: black jack, Pai Gow, roulette, and baccarat with unlimited betting; a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. On our 23rd floor experience breath taking panoramic mountain views in our Spa, Fitness Center, and Pool.
- Ideal for candidates who want to lead, train, and mentor a team as well as assist in administrative tasks that allow the Security Department to run in a smooth manner.
- Shift managers work in a fast-paced environment while also taking time to work with team members one on one in a collaborative manner.
- Ideal for leaders looking to hone their skills.
- Must have the ability to speak to others in a tactful, clear and concise manner.
- Must have the ability to add, subtract, divide, and multiply numbers.
- Must have the ability to maintain composure and display a positive attitude at all times.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel, and Access.
- Must have the ability to use the digital camera and the video surveillance/security system.
- Must show good judgment and common sense, follow directions, testify accurately in court, and follow company policy and guidelines.
- Must have keen observation skills and excellent verbal and writing abilities to document incidents, violations, or suspicious activity/behavior.
- Must be physically fit and have quick reflexes because often must detain individuals until local law enforcement officials arrive.
- Must be mentally alert, emotionally stable, and physically fit to cope with emergencies.
- Must be able to take charge and direct others as required during an emergency
- Ensure that training and update training is being conducted on a on-going basis on shift.
- Review the shift’s paperwork for errors/omissions and correct.
- Review and submit all Security reports and other documents in a timely manner.
- Greet and assist all Guests, Team Members, and vendors in a positive manner.
- Adhere to all departmental and company policies and procedures at all times.
- Process all paperwork with extreme accuracy.
- Successfully complete the First Aid/CPR Training Program
- Successfully complete the Defensive Tactics Training Program
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options – most GRAVE positions 100% Subsidized
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail, and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.