Security Officer Unarmed ($15.50)
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Text “MONARCH” to 97211 or apply at www.monarchblackhawk.com/careers today!
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open soon!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
- Conducts regular ID checks on the Monarch Black Hawk property to ensure all guests who are on property are at least 21 years of age
- Provide the highest level of Guest Service at all times
- Greet all guests, Team Members and vendors in a positive friendly manner
- Provide security and protection for guests, team members, property, and assets
- Handles all monetary transactions between Guest Services and Table Games/Slots when needed
- Maintains physical surveillance of the Monarch Black Hawk property
- Prepares detailed and accurate reports on any security or medical related incidents that occurs during scheduled shift
- Provides assistance with escorting when needed for Team Members and/or Guests
- Reacts promptly to disturbances where security is required
- Takes charge of and administers emergency first aid to injured or ill Guests and Team Members
- Conducts post-accident and suspicioned drug screens
- Familiarity with State Gaming ICMP’s, Rules, and Regulations a plus
- Takes appropriate action, when required, of individuals suspected of illegal activities
- Maintains liaison with outside agencies to facilitate the exchange of mutually beneficial information
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service and strong verbal communication skills.
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred (or able to achieve certification after hire).
- Strong currency handling skills, ability to process currency transactions accurately
- Intermediate computer knowledge and experience required
- Ability to use and wear an ear piece radio communication device
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Ability to push and pull up to 25lbs pounds and occasionally up to 45lbs
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays when needed.
- Understanding and knowledge of Title 31 reporting (training provided)
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.