Security Lost & Found Clerk $22
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality, Security/Surveillance
Job Title: Lost & Found Coordinator
Starting at: $22.00/ hour
Status: Full Time
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Monarch’s ultimate resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Bistro Restaurant. Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games including: black jack, Pai Gow, roulette, and baccarat with unlimited betting; a new poker room and sports betting room. On our 23rd floor experience breath taking panoramic mountain views in our Spa, Fitness Center, and Pool.
There are many great advantages to work in our Security department:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Flexible Schedules
- Not a desk job. Opportunity to mingle with guests and team members
- Career Advancement
- On the job training along with paid certifications like CPR and First Aid training
- This position is ideal for someone who likes interacting with members of the public and being involved in a wide variety of the tasks to that keep the gaming floor and casino running.
- Ideal for someone who wants an introduction to the industry but is not sure in what area.
The incumbent in this position is responsible for the securing and returning of lost & found property to the property’s rightful owner using in-house inventory programs and other available resources.
The incumbent in this position, as with all members of Monarch Casino Resort Spa Team, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance. This position shares in Monarch Casino Resort Spa support of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Enters and maintains department specific information, reports, and records in the security report database & Chargerback inventory management information system
- Provides daily Lost & Found reports for Security Dispatch and ensures accuracy of those records
- Searches records of the “Lost” and “Found” sections of database to determine if there are matches and promptly acts on that information
- Promptly contacts individual reporting “Lost” or “Found” property and resolves those inquires
- Logs all phone calls in Chargerback
- Provides prompt information and assistance to both internal and external guests as required
- Prepares weekly donations to local charities
- Maintains a professional appearance and tone at all times
- Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the Security Department by participating as a Guest Assistance Officer when needed
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
TECHNICAL/PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE (Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience)
- Minimum of 1 year experience of providing administrative support
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
- State of Colorado Gaming License
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.