Security Field Training Officer $24 - $28
Job Title: Security Field Training Officer
Salary/Shift: $24 - $26 Days/Swings: $26 - $28: Nights/Grave
Status: Full Time
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
There are many great advantages to work in our Security department:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Flexible Schedules
- Not a desk job
- Opportunity to mingle with guests and team members
- Career Advancement
- On the job training along with paid certifications like CPR and First Aid training
- This position is ideal for someone who likes interacting with members of the public and being involved in a wide variety of the tasks to that keep the gaming floor and casino running.
In conjunction with the Security Shift Managers the incumbent in this position is primarily responsible for implementing standardized training programs that all Officers must take to be qualified for their job. The incumbent also provides a supervisory role within the shift to help support the Assistant Shift Manager and Shift Manager with daily operations.
The Field Training Officer, as with all members of Monarch properties, provides excellent customer service to all Team Members, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance. The incumbent shares in the Monarch Casino Resort Spa’s support of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them. As part of the leadership team he/she will role model the expected behaviors of service, positive attitude, cooperation and accountability. He/she will also engender trust in others and develop credible relationships at all levels.
- Instructing classes
- Maintaining accurate and complete training records.
- Assists the Management Team with the development and implementation of new training programs.
- Provides mentorship to new hires
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Conducts performance observations to ensure policy and procedures are being followed and documents the observation, with follow up as needed.
- Conducts recurrent training and provides guidance as needed.
- Must possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must possess ability to interface directly and effectively with staff, management, upper management, guests and local authorities.
- Ability to work under extreme pressure.
- Prioritize and work independently.
- Make sound, decisive and timely decisions.
Working knowledge and ability to effectively utilize Microsoft suite.Minimum of 1-year experience in job field (training preferred).EDUCATION:High school diploma or equivalent required.
LICENSES OR PERMITS REQUIRED:Colorado Gaming LicenseTIPS/Alcohol Awareness Certification
First Aid/CPR/AED Certification
Blood Borne Pathogens Certification
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.