Security Dispatch + up to $3,000 New Hire Incentives + Free Meal + Benefits
- Employment Type
Job Title: Security Dispatch
Salary: $19.50 - $20.50/ hour + up to $3,000 New Hire Incentives + Free Meal + Benefits
Status: Full Time
Shift: Days, Swings, Nights
Other Compensation: *New hire incentives includes up to $1,400 from Monarch and up to $1,600 in “Colorado Jumpstart” unemployed workers incentives for those who are eligible. State payments are within 30 and 60 days. Monarch adds payments 90 through 180 days! Note: State payments go to $1,200 on June 1. Monarch New Hire Incentives and State incentive offers ends on June 26.
Apply today start tomorrow. Refer a friend/family member if you’re both hired, you both will earn an extra $600 in referral bonuses!
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- New Hire Incentives up to $3,000
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift
- 80% - 100% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Properly enter and maintain the Security Dispatch log.
- Maintaining the proper and current documentation for all Security Materials within the Dispatch office.
- Effectively dispatching all daily floor duties as set forth by the Security Manger or Assistant security Manger.
- Keeping abreast of current situations and forth-coming events on shift i.e. Special posting, Coning of designated areas for work functions.
- Assigning and maintaining a current curriculum for dispatchers in training in conjunction with the Field Training Officer.
- Reviewing internal controls and policies and procedures as to answer questions asked by current security personal.
- Have the ability to perform the duties associated with the position of a Security Officer.
- Performs other duties as requested or assigned.
- Maintaining current and upcoming changes to lost and found procedures and storage.
- Ensuring proper etiquette and control of radio traffic at all times.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service and strong verbal communication skills.
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred (or able to achieve certification after hire).
- Ability to use and wear an ear piece radio communication device.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand.
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Ability to push and pull up to 25lbs pounds and occasionally up to 45lbs.
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays when needed.
- Understanding and knowledge of Title 31 reporting.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.