Security Dispatch $22 - $26
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality, Security/Surveillance
Job Title: Security Dispatch
Salary/Shift: $22 - $24 Days/Swings: $24 - $26: Nights/Grave
Status: Full Time
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Monarch’s ultimate resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Bistro Restaurant. Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games including: black jack, Pai Gow, roulette, and baccarat with unlimited betting; a new poker room and sports betting room. On our 23rd floor experience breath taking panoramic mountain views in our Spa, Fitness Center, and Pool.
- This position is ideal for someone who enjoys working with technology and helping to organize people in a team setting.
- Dispatch is ideal for candidates who want an introduction to leadership while also gaining surveillance technology experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Skills earned are transferable to multiple departments.
- Properly enter and maintain the Security Dispatch log.
- Maintaining the proper and current documentation for all Security Materials within the Dispatch office.
- Effectively dispatching all daily floor duties as set forth by the Security Manger or Assistant security Manger.
- Keeping abreast of current situations and forth-coming events on shift i.e. Special posting, Coning of designated areas for work functions.
- Assigning and maintaining a current curriculum for dispatchers in training in conjunction with the Field Training Officer.
- Reviewing internal controls and policies and procedures as to answer questions asked by current security personal.
- Have the ability to perform the duties associated with the position of a Security Officer.
- Performs other duties as requested or assigned.
- Maintaining current and upcoming changes to lost and found procedures and storage.
- Ensuring proper etiquette and control of radio traffic at all times.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service and strong verbal communication skills.
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred (or able to achieve certification after hire).
- Ability to use and wear an ear piece radio communication device.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand.
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Ability to push and pull up to 25lbs pounds and occasionally up to 45lbs.
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays when needed.
- Understanding and knowledge of Title 31 reporting.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.