Security Administrative Assistant $22
Job Title: Security Administrative Assistant
Salary: $22.00 hour
Status: Full Time
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Monarch’s ultimate resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Bistro Restaurant. Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games including: black jack, Pai Gow, roulette, and baccarat with unlimited betting; a new poker room and sports betting room. On our 23rd floor experience breath taking panoramic mountain views in our Spa, Fitness Center, and Pool.
- Greets visitors in person and by telephone. Screens calls, schedules appointments, provides information and refers callers to appropriate Team Members within the department.Coordinates and processes clerical work such as scanning paperwork for reports and attaching those documents to reports, filing and maintaining department records. Opens, reads, and routes incoming mail. Answers correspondence and composes memoranda using own initiative in matters not requiring personal attention of the Director. Maintains Team Member files and records to include adding/removing certifications, and other documentation. Operates various office equipment including voice mail, computer terminals, calculators, copiers, fax machines, and personal computer hardware/software, such as Microsoft Word, Access, and Excel.
- Will also be required to learn and operate the dispatch/report writing software. Is expected to obtain and maintain security related certifications such as CPR/AED/First Aid, Nonviolent Crisis Prevention, Defensive Tactics, Blood Borne Pathogens, etc. Will be asked to assume the role of and or assist security officers in the event of an emergency or special event. Inventories and purchases all office and first aid materials for the department. Makes all necessary arrangements for department meetings. Maintains and logs all certificates of insurance for the property.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with ethical integrity; Upholds organizational values. Communication - Communicates clearly and informatively; able to read and interpret written information. Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics. Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments. Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
KNOWLEDGE (Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience)
- High School graduate or equivalent preferredMinimum of six months of clerical/secretarial experience
- Minimum of 1-year administration experience
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
- CRP/AED/First Aid Certification (obtained once employed)
- Colorado Division of Gaming License
- Other certifications as needed
The incumbent in this position works on-site at the casino and interfaces with external/internal customers, Team Members, and vendors on a regular basis. The position’s work schedule varies and may include Saturday/Sunday and evening work depending on the needs of the operation. The incumbent in this position may be asked to work in high stress environments during emergency situations.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18356