Security Administrative Assistant $19
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality
Job Title: Risk & Safety Coordinator/Security Administrative Assistant
Starting at: $19 - $20 hour
Status: Full Time
Apply today start tomorrow. Refer a friend/family member if you’re both hired, you both will earn an extra $600 in referral bonuses!
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- New Hire Incentives up to $400 (for non-management)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- 80% - 100% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
Monarch Casino Resort Spa has opened a Security Administrative Assistant career opportunity. The Security Admin/Risk Safety Coordinator is responsible for all clerical and secretarial functions in the Security Department as well as maintain all necessary certifications allowing the incumbent to assist the Team during emergency situations.
The incumbent in this position, as with all members of Monarch Casino Resort Spa Team, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance. This position shares in Monarch Casino Resort Spa support of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them.
- Greets visitors in person and by telephone. Screens calls, schedules appointments, provides information and refers callers to appropriate Team Members within the department.
• Coordinates and processes clerical work such as scanning paperwork for reports and attaching those documents to reports, filing and maintaining department records.
• Opens, reads, and routes incoming mail. Answers correspondence and composes memoranda using own initiative in matters not requiring personal attention of the Director.
• Maintains Team Member files and records to include adding/removing certifications, and other documentation.
• Operates various office equipment including voice mail, computer terminals, calculators, copiers, fax machines, and personal computer hardware/software, such as Microsoft Word, Access, and Excel.
- Will also be required to learn and operate the dispatch/report writing software.
• Is expected to obtain and maintain security related certifications such as CPR/AED/First Aid, Nonviolent Crisis Prevention, Defensive Tactics, Blood Borne Pathogens, etc.
• Will be asked to assume the role of and or assist security officers in the event of an emergency or special event.
• Inventories and purchases all office and first aid materials for the department.
• Makes all necessary arrangements for department meetings.
• Maintains and logs all certificates of insurance for the property.
• Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with ethical integrity; Upholds organizational values.
• Communication - Communicates clearly and informatively; able to read and interpret written information.
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments. Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
TECHNICAL/PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE (Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience)
• High School graduate or equivalent preferred
• Minimum of six months of clerical/secretarial experience.
- Minimum of 1-year administration experience.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
- CRP/AED/First Aid Certification (obtained once employed)
• Colorado Division of Gaming License
• Other certifications as needed
The incumbent in this position works on-site at the casino and interfaces with external/internal customers, Team Members, and vendors on a regular basis. The position’s work schedule varies and may include Saturday/Sunday and evening work depending on the needs of the operation. The incumbent in this position may be asked to work in high stress environments during emergency situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must have strength to lift and/ormove materials weighing up to 10 pounds frequently, 25 to 50 pounds occasionally. The employee may be exposed to human blood and other potentially infectious materials. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.