- Employment Type
- Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
Monarch Casino Resort Spa. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation. We invite you to be a part of a company recognized by Forbes and on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list. Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has an exclusive Sales Manager career opportunity.
The position of Sales Manager is responsible for initiating and maintaining corporate, government, association, SMERF, sports incentive or local community market segment accounts as directed for maximum hotel room, food and beverage and gaming revenue. The off-peak seasons, shoulder seasons and mid-week business are the targeted sales goals
- Develop and execute an annual sales plan related to assigned market segments, including budgets estimates, quarterly goals and activities.
- Solicit and maintain appropriate market segment prospects and clients.
- Develop and build accounts with prospective clients to increase room night utilization at targeted room rates.
- Responsible for tracking/tracing accounts, contract documents and correspondence.
- Meetings and special events and other meetings as needed.
- Host incoming FAMs and site inspections.
- Travel out of town to attend market segment meetings, trade shows and other promotions.
- Analyze various industry publications, reports and current market trends to create new marketing strategies and plans and make recommendations
- Maintain a positive work environment by conducting all communication with clients, prospects, colleagues, co-workers and supervisors in a professional, friendly, cooperative and helpful manner.
- Provide management with monthly tracking and sales reports for projects, meetings and daily activities.
- Maintain network of industry and business organizations as related to market segments assigned.
- Process all inquiries related to assigned market segments.
- Conduct telemarketing sales calls.
- Develop and execute direct mail solicitations and promotions.
- Conduct pre-convention meetings to coordinate related catering/convention services, transportation, advertising and other services.
- Complete monthly sales reports and other evaluative or administrative sales reports.
- Listen to client complaints, and using the utmost tact and customer service skills, work to solve problems while promoting excellent customer service.
- Assist in special marketing projects as assigned by department manager.
- Work cooperatively with other members of the sales team as well as other departments to create new systems and strategies to increase sales and enhance sales programs.
- Participate in community events, special events, etc. as assigned.
- Trade show and presentation experience
- Effective plan building skills
- Strong sales and closing abilities
- Excellent public relations and customer service skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent writing, reading and public speaking skills
- Effective team building skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ethical business practices
- Ability to travel approximately 20% of total time
- Professional appearance and attire
High School, related field experience or equivalent
Job Reference #: 9341