- Employment Type
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Starting at: $17 - $18
Status: Full Time
Apply today start tomorrow. Refer a friend/family member if you’re both hired, you both will earn an extra $600 in referral bonuses!
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- New Hire Incentives up to $400 (for non-management)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- 80% - 100% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
The position of Sales Coordinator is responsible for organizing all group and individual booking transactions related to assigned marketing segment(s). The Sales Coordinator inputs and monitors all appropriate reservations and special requests and related services.
- Process correspondence, reports, proposals and contract documents and internal communications.
- Work with assigned managers, work cooperatively on any and all projects by their assigned managers.
- Assist in developing and building prospect and client accounts as designated by the annual sales plan and as designated.
- Receive incoming calls and greet guests.
- Conduct personal and telephone contacts in a courteous and professional manner with each person who enters or calls the Sales Department. Refer, as appropriate, the caller or visitor to the proper sales staff person or hotel department.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist with solicitation and compile appropriate promotional packets, mailings, lists and files.
- Assist with special client requests for site inspections, room service gifts, and interdepartmental coordination of other related client services.
- Maintain filing systems, form letters, forms, mailing lists and sales collateral materials.
- Input data and maintain computer database, to include form letters, reports and direct mail lists.
- Coordinate assignments and maintain communication with various staff and other departments of the hotel as directed and as appropriate.
- Maintain traces and appropriate client status reports.
- Coordinate all aspects of travel arrangements including shipping and coordinating collateral for trade shows and presentations.
- Work cooperatively with other members of the sales team as well as other departments to create new systems and strategies to increase sales and enhance sales programs.
- Maintain communication with Sales Directors/Managers and Hotel Department Managers regarding reservations activity.
- Maintain correspondence with group leaders regarding hotel reservations activity.
- Participate in community events, special events, etc. as assigned.
Maintain a positive work environment by conducting all communication with clients, prospects, colleagues, co-workers and supervisors in a professional, friendly, cooperative and helpful manner.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Able to take direction well.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to perform as an effective team member.
- Excellent basic computer skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Excellent public relations and customer service skills.
- Ethical business practices.
- Professional appearance and attire.
High School, related field experience or equivalent.
- Previous advanced clerical or secretarial skills required.
- Previous hotel sales experience preferred.
- Computer with various programs (Windows, Delphi and Internet experience preferred).
- Computerized hotel reservation system (LMS experience preferred).
- General office equipment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors