Room Service Cashier - Onsite Job Fair 1.26 & 1.28
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Job Title: Room Service Cashier
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day, Swing
Other Compensation: $14 + Tip
Let your career take flight!!!! Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is immediately hiring for all resort positions!
Monarch’s new resort will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Incentives for Non-Management
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
- Accrued Sick Time
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 2 Weeks PTO
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Delivery of items to rooms for the guest, the team members and management; as well as the delivery and pick up of items around the property as needed.
- Cleaning refrigerators, irons, coffee pots, deep cleaning jacuzzis, and other delivery items.
- Apply furniture protector, stain furniture, and replacement of in-room items
- Assisting in the filling of chemical bottles, and room attendant caddies, as well as turndowns.
- Cleaning rooms, stripping beds, performing housemen duties, and other duties as assigned
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Able to lift and/push 50lbs without restrictions
- Organizational skills to keep track of work assigned.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.