Room Service Assistant Manager
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Leadership
Job Title: Room Service Assistant Manager
Salary: $65,000 - $70,000 + Free Meal + Benefits
Status: Full Time
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Epicurean adventures await at the all new restaurants inside Monarch Casino Resort Spa. The chef-driven menu at Monarch Chophouse features the finest steaks, seafood, and craft cocktails in four-star luxury. Indulge any time of the day at Twenty-Four 7 serving American and Asian fare. Light up your senses with exquisite flavors and cuisine from all corners of the globe at The Buffet. All new Bistro restaurant. Unwind from a long day in one of our multiple bars and lounges, with live music at our Cabaret bar every Monday and Tuesday.
There are many great advantages to work in our restaurants:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Working in and around the various restaurants and the casino floor
- Work with Elevated ingredients
- Advancement opportunities
- Must be dedicated to excellence, team work and guest satisfaction
- Maintain effective communication, giving direction, support, timely feedback and recognition of performance
- Evaluates work procedures, review standards, identifies methods for increasing efficiency or effectiveness and respond proactively to any needs that may arise.
- Creates a positive environment in which all team members have the ability to maximize their potential.
- Moves throughout the restaurant area to visually monitor and take action to ensure the food quality and service standards are met.
- Monitors labor costs on a daily basis.
- Reviews and identifies problem areas, operational concerns and policies and procedures.
- Implements and ensures prompt and courteous service to our guest and monitors the compliance of the established standards.
- Ability to increase revenue by motivating the team members to up sell.
- Ability to decrease expenses by being aware of waste and bringing it the attention of team member and management.
- Greets and communicates with guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Resolves guest complaints.
- Supervises day to day activities of the restaurant.
- Prepares team member evaluations and disciplinary notices.
- Forecasts, interviews, coaches, counsels, hires and terminates.
- Must be available to work all shifts.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, ability to multi-task.
- Effective oral and written skills.
- Proficiently in Stratton-Warren Inventory system, Micros, CTUIT and office computer systems.
- Understands financial reports and applies the information in a timely and practical fashion to improve the operations.
- Has full knowledge of the menus.
- Has full knowledge of alcoholic beverages and wine.
- Ability to deal well with change and uncertainty and flexible enough to adapt and sensibly respond to the situation at hand.
- Must be able to obtain a Food Safety Certification and Alcohol Card.
- 2 years previous supervisor experience- hospitality.
- Greets and assists all guests in a positive manner.
- Ensures the guests receive their food in a timely manner.
- Ensures the food is to the guests satisfaction.
- Ensures quality of food is to the Purple Parrot standards.
- Maintains consistently high levels of guest service as defined and measured with in the Purple Parrots guest service expectations.
- Develops the talents and skills of the team members to ensure the guest are receiving the quality service they deserve and know from the Purple Parrot.
- Expected to come to work on time and ready to work.
- Expected to follow the Monarch Code of Conduct and Policies and Procedures.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.